2015 was like any passing year. Honestly when December 31 came, I wasn’t thinking of a 2016 the day later. This has some significant events to add up to my life time memories. Like I made to sophomore year!
These are just a few:
- I officially turned 20 considered an adult. Which my sister hastily wanted me to be mature.
- I took summer classes for my first college summer – I didn’t like it
- I spent 7 months with my elder sister. – we practically lived our own lives in outside our room
- I finally had my boy haircut! It feels good, I had it on October 30
- I got 4 Fs in my midterm exam for the first time.
- I got my own DSLR canon 1200D for my photojounalism class.
Despite those negatives that happened, I had people who heard me and helped me out. Like I stopped being part of ROTC (which I initially wanted so bad) for the better good, and it I made a difference in my study life.I’ve had good times, I’ve had bad ones; I’ve done some silly things too. I explored more. It kept the light in me going. There is one thing I’ll remember from 2015, that the problems I faced in the 365 days, there’s more to come.